Inspired by my travels across the pristine waters of the Caribbean, this classic cocktail has a refreshing taste.
50ml Captain Morgan® White Rum
1 mint Sprig
7 mint Leaves
2 wedges of Lime
25ml Sugar Syrup
Top up with Soda Water
THE MAKING OF A LEGEND
1. Clap the mint in your palms to release the aromas, and place at the bottom of the tall glass.
2. Chop your half lime into pieces and place on top of the mint.
3. Add your sugar syrup on top of the mint and lime.
4. Muddle gently to release the lime juices.
5. Fill your glass 3/4 full with crushed ice (important to use crushed ice to ensure maximum flavour).
6. Pour in Captain Morgan White Rum and soda water.
7. Stir everything together well and top with further crushed ice and garnish with a mint sprig.
1.9 units per serve.