CAPTAIN MORGAN x BEN BALLER CAPTAIN ON ICE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING ALASKA AND HAWAII). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sweepstakes Schedule. The Sweepstakes begins on August 13, 2021 on or after 12:00 p.m. [noon] Eastern Time (ET) (when the Sweepstakes message is posted as per Rule 2 below) and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. (ET) on August 18, 2021.
- TO ENTER. If you do not already, follow the official CAPTAIN MORGAN US Instagram** page, @CaptainMorganUSA. As a requirement to follow @CaptainMorganUSA, you must first verify that you are of legal age to consume alcohol beverages as per the functionality of Instagram. Ben Baller will post a Sweepstakes message to @BenBaller. Then, like and comment on the Sweepstakes message with the hashtag #CaptainOnIceSweepstakes and tagging one (1) friend who is personally known to you and who meets ALL of the following criteria:
- Is 21 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident;
- Is otherwise eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes as per Rule 5 below;
- Is interested in CAPTAIN MORGAN rum and this Sweepstakes; and
- Has provided his/her consent to writing beforehand.
BY POSTING A COMMENT, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT, TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF, THE TAGGED FRIEND MEETS ALL OF THE PRECEDING CRITERIA. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES AND WIN THE PRIZE (IF SELECTED IN THE RANDOM DRAWING) IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONTINGENT UPON AN INDIVIDUAL’S PROVISION OF ADEQUATE PROOF OF OBTAINING THE TAGGED FRIEND’S CONSENT BEFOREHAND, AS DETERMINED IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR AND THE INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY JUDGING AGENCY (“JUDGES”). SHOULD AN INDIVIDUAL IMPROPERLY TAG A FRIEND, JUDGES AND SPONSOR EACH EXPRESSLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ALL AVAILABLE LEGAL REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL IN ADDITION TO DISQUALIFYING HIM/HER FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
All entries must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. (ET) on August 18, 2021.
If a comment does not include a tagged friend who meets the criteria set forth above or includes more than one (1) tagged friend, the comment will NOT result in .
** You must be a registered member of Instagram in order to enter the Sweepstakes (or to function as the tagged friend of an entrant). Membership on Instagram is free; but, for optimal use of the Instagram social media platform, a compatible mobile device is required to download the Instagram app. If participating in the Sweepstakes by using the Instagram app or otherwise via mobile device (i.e., mobile version of the Instagram website), wireless Internet access and/or other fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to use a mobile device to enter the Sweepstakes. Wireless Internet access is not available in all areas. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
†The #CaptainOnIceSweepstakes hashtag must be included in your comment. In accordance with applicable law, use of the #CaptainOnIceSweepstakes hashtag serves to disclose to the public that, in posting a comment on the official CAPTAIN MORGAN US page on Instagram, you are entering a Sweepstakes for CAPTAIN MORGAN rum for the opportunity to win a prize from Diageo Americas, Inc. as the Sweepstakes sponsor. If the hashtag #CaptainOnIceSweepstakes is omitted from your comment or not properly communicated with your comment, your Sweepstakes entry will be disqualified by Sponsor (even if your comment is otherwise eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules).
Your comment must be posted on @BenBaller to result in entry; posting a comment on your own Instagram page will not result in entry even if the comment is otherwise eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules.
If you like, you may also include a statement as part of your comment. But, you are not required to include a statement in order to enter the Sweepstakes nor will doing so increase your chances of winning.
Should a comment include a statement in addition to the tagged friend and the hashtag #CaptainOnIceSweepstakes:
- Any content, material or information included in the statement shall not be confidential, proprietary or trade secret.
- Prospective entrant represents and warrants that the statement is their sole, original work and that it does not infringe upon the rights of any other party, including but not limited to any intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any other party. (For clarity, the preceding includes but is not limited to the rights of the tagged friend). Do NOT repost – in whole or in part -- statements included in other persons’ comments posted on the official CAPTAIN MORGAN US Instagram page.
- No statement shall (i) reference persons consuming alcoholic beverages; (ii) reference persons conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner; (iii) contain material that would imply that the consumption of alcoholic beverages is acceptable before or while operating machinery, driving a vehicle or undertaking any other activity that requires a high degree of alertness or physical coordination; (iv) contain any material that would degrade or demean the human form, image or status of women, men or the members of any group based on race, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation or any other minority status; or (v) include a reference to any person who is or may be under 21 years of age.
- Obscene, provocative, lewd or otherwise objectionable statements or those which reflect poorly on the CAPTAIN MORGAN brand, Mr. Ben Yang (a.k.a. Ben Baller) and/or Major League Soccer (including its member clubs, and such member clubs’ ownership/management, players, coaches or other personnel) are prohibited and will not result in Sweepstakes entry (even if the comment including the statement is otherwise eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules) and the determination of the appropriateness of any statement is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the independent third party judging agency (“Judges”).
- Should Sponsor or Judges identify any statements which are violative of the preceding requirements, Sponsor and/or Judges reserve the right to petition Facebook, Inc./Instagram to remove such statements from the Instagram social media platform and to otherwise take any and all necessary and appropriate actions so as to protect their respective legal rights (this is in addition to the person posting the comment including such statement not being entered in the Sweepstakes).
- STATEMENTS POSTED BY PROSPECTIVE ENTRANTS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE PROSPECTIVE ENTRANTS THEMSELVES AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR, THE MANAGEMENT AND REPRESNTATION OF MR. YANG (AS WELL AS MR. YANG PERSONALLY) AND MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER, L.L.C. WILL NOT REVIEW ANY STATEMENTS PRIOR TO THE POSTING OF SAME BY PROSPECTIVE ENTRANTS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH.
Entrants’/tagged friends’ personal information will only be used for purposes of Sweepstakes administration, unless an entrant/tagged friend expressly consents beforehand in writing to such other use by Sponsor. For more information, please review Diageo’s Privacy & Cookie Notice at https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.captainmorgan.com/PrivacyPolicy_uen.html?locale=uen-us and Diageo’s Conditions of Use at
https://footer.diageohorizon.com/dfs/assets/www.captainmorgan.com/TnC_uen.html?locale=uen-us. In the event of any discrepancy between the privacy and cookie notice and these Official Rules, the privacy and cookie notice shall control and govern; in the event of any discrepancy between the conditions of use and these Official Rules, the conditions of use shall control and govern.
Additional Entry Restrictions.
One (1) entry per person. (However, a person MAY enter the Sweepstakes him/herself as well as being the tagged friend in the comment(s) of one  or more other entrants.) Commenting more than once, use of multiple Instagram accounts or any other method to violate the preceding entry limit will result in voiding of all entries made by such person with disqualification of such person. However, disqualification for the preceding (or any other) reasons will not affect the eligibility of the friend tagged in such person’s entry assuming that they are eligible and choose to enter the Sweepstakes themselves. In addition, a prospective entrant who has been disqualified from the Sweepstakes may still function as the tagged friend of other entrant[s]. A given Instagram account may only be used by one (1) person to participate in the Sweepstakes as an entrant and/or as a tagged friend.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Released Parties shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
The Released Parties are not responsible for telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues that might affect a person's ability to post a comment and qualify or the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winner. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, corrupted, jumbled, garbled, incomplete, inaccessible, incorrect entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to assign all right, title, and interest, including copyright rights, in the entry to Sponsor and grant permission for Sponsor, the other Released Parties and their respective designees to publish or publicize all or part of their entry, including but not limited to entrant’s name, likeness and submission, in whole or in part, for advertising, promotional and trade or other purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or permission and without compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants further agree to use commercially reasonable efforts in assisting Sponsor and the other Released Parties in securing a similar assignment of rights from the friend tagged in his/her entry, without notice or permission and without compensation.
Each of Major League Soccer, L.L.C., and Soccer United Marketing, LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies is not an administrator of this Sweepstakes or a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible or liable for the administration of the Sweepstakes or provision of the Prize in connection therewith.
2. Prize (1): The winner will receive (a) a trip for him/herself and one (1) guest (who must be 21 or older; but need not be the friend tagged in winner’s entry) to Los Angeles, California to attend the MLS All-Star Game presented by Target on Wednesday, August 25, 2021; and (b) a yellow gold and diamond chain crafted/designed by the jeweler Ben Baller (chain will be accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and appraisal from a gemologist of Sponsor’s sole choosing.) and (c) a check for $10,000 which may be used by winner to pay for taxes on prize as discussed below (Sponsor and other Released Parties make no representation of any kind that $10,000 will be sufficient to defray tax liability incurred by winner on value of prize.)
Trip is for 3 days/2 nights, including: roundtrip coach air travel from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence to Los Angeles area; standard hotel accommodations (double occupancy) in Los Angeles for winner and guest; tickets to the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target for winner and guest.
Winner must be able to travel so as to attend the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target on August 25, 2021; if winner is not available at such time for any reason, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Flight itinerary (airports) and hotel will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Trip is subject to availability and additional restrictions.
Ticket type and seat location at MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Tickets are valid only for the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target on August 25, 2021 and are subject to terms/conditions of use as indicated thereon. Venue restrictions may apply. Tickets are not intended for re-sale.
Winner will receive the Ben Baller chain from Mr. Yang during a presentation ceremony during the trip. All parameters and elements of the presentation ceremony shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner and his/her guest agree to follow all instructions of Sponsor as to presentation ceremony. Participation in the presentation ceremony has no retail value and, if the presentation ceremony cannot be conducted as intended for any reason (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), the liability of Sponsor shall be limited to award of the remaining elements of the prize.
The participation of Mr. Yang in the presentation ceremony is subject to his availability and professional commitments. If Mr. Yang is not able to take part in the presentation ceremony for any reason, Sponsor may in its sole discretion either (a) proceed with the presentation ceremony without Mr. Yang or (b) cancel the presentation ceremony. As set forth above, in either case, the liability of Sponsor shall be limited to award of the remaining elements of the prize.
Mr. Yang may (or may not) in his sole discretion autograph items and/or pose for videos/photos (“selfies”) with winner and his/her guest. However, Mr. Yang is not required to do so and his refusal to engage in such activities shall not result in any liability to the management and representation of Mr. Yang (or Mr. Yang personally) or Sponsor.
Alcohol beverages are not part of the prize.
Winner and his/her guest must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner; and, should winner and/or guest fail to do so (as determined by Sponsor and Major League Soccer, L.L.C. [the operator of the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target], and/or Mr. Yang personally or his management and representation) in their sole discretion, prize may be immediately terminated and the Sponsor, the management and representation of Mr. Yang (and Mr. Yang personally) and Major League Soccer, L.L.C. will have no further liability or obligation to winner and/or guest (as applicable). The preceding includes but is not limited to the conduct of winner and/or his/her guest in conjunction with the presentation ceremony for the Ben Baller chain; for example, the interaction of the winner and/or his/her guest with Mr. Yang during the presentation ceremony (with it being understood that obnoxious, abusive or confrontational behavior will NOT be tolerated). If such behavior is particularly egregious, Sponsor, the management and representation of Mr. Yang (and Mr. Yang personally) and/or Major League Soccer, L.L.C. may also pursue legal sanctions against the winner and/or guest (as applicable). The MLS All Star Game Presented by Target date and time are determined in the sole discretion of MLS and may be subject to change. In the event the MLS All Star Game Presented by Target is not played due to weather, an Act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, work stoppage or any other reason, no substitution prize will be awarded. Winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable stadium and like regulations in connection with the prize.
If winner chooses to travel without a guest (or if guest fails to timely return the Liability/Publicity Release, as discussed below; or, if guest does return the Liability/Publicity Release but is a “no show” at time of travel), prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for a single traveler (i.e., the winner him/herself) and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded and, accordingly, the prize value will be less than the amount indicated below.
If winner lives within reasonable driving distance of the stadium hosting the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target in Los Angeles (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), air travel component of prize will be replaced with ground transportation and no substitute prize or compensation will be awarded and, accordingly, the prize value will be less than the amount indicated below.
Valid travel documents are required for travel and are the sole responsibility of winner and guest.
All costs/expenses not specified in these Official Rules with respect to the prize are the winner's sole responsibility; such costs/expenses include meals, gratuities, souvenirs and other incidentals as well as any desired insurance on the Ben Baller chain component of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole and absolute discretion.
Approximate Retail Value of prize is $35,000.00. Retail value of prize may vary depending on point of departure and other factors. Approximate Retail Value reflects appraisal value of Ben Baller chain and not its resale value.
3. ADDITIONAL RESTRICTIONS: COVID-19/Coronavirus
Winner and his/her guest each understand and agree that travel is inherently dangerous due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic. To the fullest extent permitted by law, winner and his/her guest each assumes any and all risks of illness, injury or even death which may arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from prize travel. Without limitation, winner and his/her guest each acknowledge that, even if all travel providers fully comply with all applicable governmental requirements as to health and safety protocols, it is still possible that they may contract COVID-19/Coronavirus and/or infect others even if they are asymptomatic.
Winner and his/her guest each further understand and agree that, in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by COVID-19/Coronavirus (regardless if mandated by a governmental authority), Sponsor may be compelled to modify, postpone or even cancel outright the trip with little (if any) advanced notice; the preceding includes but is not limited to Major League Soccer, L.L.C. modifying/postponing/cancelling the MLS All-StarGame Presented by Target scheduled for August 25, 2021. In such case, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute an entirely different prize component of comparable value for the trip to the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target and such substitute prize component as well as the Ben Baller chain shall constitute the entire liability of Sponsor and the other Released Parties as to the prize.
Winner and his/her guest understand and agree that Sponsor and the other Released Parties have not obtained any insurance for them relative to taking the trip to the MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target.
Winner and his/her guest agree to fully comply with any and all applicable laws/regulations as well as private company policies designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus. Such compliance may include mask-wearing, social distancing, engaging in temperature checks, completion of health questionnaires, taking a COVID-19/Coronavirus test with negative result and/or provision of proof of full vaccination against COVID-19/Coronavirus. Sponsor and the other Released Parties shall not have liability of any kind if winner and/or his/her guest cannot participate in any aspect of the prize trip due to their non-compliance with the preceding requirements (as applicable).
To the fullest extent permitted by law, winner and his/her guest indemnify, release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and the other Released Parties from any and all liability which may arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the prize related directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to COVID-19/Coronavirus.
4. Winner Determination:
Winner will be determined in a random drawing on August 20, 2021 (after 11:59:59 a.m. ET) by Judges whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. If a statement is included when a person posts a comment, the content of the statement will not be taken into account in the winner selection procedure provided that the statement is in compliance with these Official Rules including Rule 2 above.
Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
The winner will be notified by direct message on August 20, 2021 (after 11:59:59 a.m. ET). BE SURE THAT YOUR INSTAGRAM PRIVACY SETTINGS ALLOW FOR @CaptainMorganUSA TO CONTACT YOU VIA DIRECT MESSAGE.
Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within two (2) days of notification (or such shorter amount of time that Sponsor may designate) or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor's sole discretion (time permitting). If winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within one (1) day (or such shorter amount of time that Sponsor may designate at time of notification), prize will automatically be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor's sole discretion (again, time permitting).
Guest of winner must sign and return a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) within two (2) days of notification to winner (or such shorter amount of time that Sponsor may designate at time of winner notification) or such person will not be permitted to accompany the winner on the trip as the guest and Sponsor in its sole discretion may allow winner to select another person as the replacement guest (contingent upon such replacement guest being 21 years of age or older and signing/returning a Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful)). If Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that sufficient time does not remain prior to the trip for selection and verification of replacement guest, winner must accept the prize without a guest; and, winner will not receive any additional prize or compensation in conjunction therewith.
Winner and guest agree that an electronic signature/affirmation or facsimile version of the Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) or Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful), as applicable, shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that the electronically signed/affirmed/facsimile version of the Affidavit/Release (for winner) or Release (for guest) is not acceptable, Sponsor may condition award of prize or accompanying winner on the prize trip on return of the actual hand-signed document.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation.
5. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Diageo Americas, Inc., Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”), Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”) and collectively with SUM, the “MLS Entities”), their member clubs, Perform Media Channels Limited, the management and representation of Mr. Yang as well as Mr. Yang personally and (as applicable), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”), alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to arrange transportation to and from the major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence. Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary as set by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of prize winner and his/her guest. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winner and his/her guest shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winner and/or his/her guest based on the background check. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties as well as Facebook, Inc./Instagram harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above. Sponsor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind (including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for intended purpose) regarding the prize; the only warranties on the various elements comprising the prize – if any – are those proffered by the applicable prize supplier.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Winner will be issued an IRS Form W-9 with the Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) and a subsequent IRS Form 1099. Upon receipt of prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each Entrant, for himself or herself and his or her guest, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge the Released Parties as well as Facebook, Inc./Instagram from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the Entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; Entrant’s Sweepstakes entry; use of Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; Entrant’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries (including entries made via mobile device) will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Instagram handle used to enter the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, or incomplete entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. (The preceding includes but is not limited to filtering or other operation of the functionality of Instagram). Each Released Party is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Instagram users or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE/MOBILE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winner’s List: Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope Taylor PR ATTN: CaptainMorgan Team 1540 Broadway, Suite 4000, 40th FL New York, NY 10036. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by September 20, 2021 and received by October 4, 2021.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Sponsor: Diageo Americas, Inc., New York, NY
CAPTAIN MORGAN. Caribbean Rum with Natural Flavors. 35% Alc/Vol. Captain Morgan Rum Co., New York, NY.
DRINK RESPONSIBLY. CAPTAIN'S ORDERS